Greetings...

Finally, I've finished this blog...


I created this blog to discuss my hobbies when i was a boy, such making crafts out of paper, in my elementary school, it's called cubits work, and now I know that it's name is papercraft (actually is still a paper craft also ... but it sounds more cool ..: D).


Probably many people already know a lot about this hobby, but at least I would like to share some of my experiences on this hobby, ranging from tools and sites that I've visit often to explore and satisfy myselve to this hobby ... :)


And for you who just know, have never tried and want to try this hobby, I just wanted to remind you, to get ready for an addiction to this hobby ......


Have Fun .... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 bodickraft All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine