My paper Class...

Sharing .... 


This is one thing that I like, because by share we will know what it means to live in a large society.
And also with papercraft, I always want to share, and I started from the childrens around my house.
They creativity are amazing, have a strong and wide imagination, but they still need guidance, and I tried with all skill that I have to do that, try to make more creative generation, although they will imitate somebody, but I'm sure one day they will be someone who's more powerful than now....












4 comments:

{ Little Plastic Man } | February 10, 2011 at 11:23 PM said...

This is so cool! Well done

{ Dicky Wardiansyah } | February 11, 2011 at 2:59 PM said...

@ Little Plastic Man : thank you... just try to share... :-D

{ Michael James } | February 12, 2011 at 11:44 AM said...

Cool. Just keep on spreading the word about papercraft=)

{ Dicky Wardiansyah } | February 12, 2011 at 5:50 PM said...

@michael : yupppssss....spreading happiness through papercraft....Go paper go... :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 bodickraft All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine